Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kinds of hosting

I would like to give some tips to share my ideas about kinds of hosting and its related to hosting and its ideas to make it for you all.  Most of the Web hosting company is giving Web hosting for single website or multi websites and we should pay for monthly or yearly for them.  I hope you can get real cheap hosting in many websites like host.in, hostgator.in or domainz.in.

How to choose the best Web Hosting?

I prefer to get reseller hosting or dedicated hosting for my website which help us to get more space for us.  At the same time I prefer windows server to get real useful for us and some of them prefer Linux Hosting.  Windows Hosting or Linux Hosting are the best way to choose your hosting.  I hope to discuss most about hosting and its system in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment